Sunday morning at NSCC is a time of joining together for fellowship, prayer, worship, and reflection.
Whether you're a regular part of our church family or just visiting,
we welcome you, just as you are.
- Worship Services at 9:30am & 11:00am Nursery care provided
- Adult Sunday School - 10:00am
- Middle School Sunday School - 10:00am
- Senior High Sunday School - 10:00am
- The Bridge (6th & 7th) - 11:15am -The Bridge helps 6th and 7th graders and their parents learn the skills to be able to listen intelligently and worshipfully to the sermon.
- Children's Church (K - 5th) - 11:15am -11:35pm (following family worship in the sanctuary) - Teachers help children understand what is happening in the “big church” by presenting a Bible lesson and worship in a fun and age-appropriate way.
- Children's Sunday School (K - 5th) - 11:40am -12:30pm (following Children's Church) - Exciting lessons and teacher-student class discussions introduce children to key people, events and lessons in the Bible.
- Toddler Program (ages 3-4) 11:15am - 12:30pm (following family worship in the sanctuary) - Toddlers enjoy attentive care and learning in a safe age appropriate environment.
- Fellowship Time - 10:45am & 12:15pm, Join us in the fellowship hall for bagels, coffee and a time of connecting with one another.
- Reserved first time visitor parking spaces are located in front of the church on South Street!